Being able to receive this VA benefit has been a life saver to me. It has helped me tremendously in being able to pay my bills. I can’t thank Rick and his staff enough in helping me get this much needed benefit.
South Roxana, IL
We came in to see Rick Gibson because we did not know what else to do. We were really in a tough spot. Rick explained our options and even explained we were eligible for a VA pension benefit that no one had ever told us about. Because of that extra pension we would be able to move to a nice assisted living facility. Rick’s help was literally an answer to a prayer.
William and Ruth Determan
Rick Gibson first did our Wills and Powers of Attorney over ten years ago. Through the years we have had questions come up including the problems my mother had concerning Medicaid coverage for her nursing home care. Rick has always been able to keep us up to date and has always answered any questions we had and now became a great friend to our family.
Dennis and Wanda Scheldt
Bunker Hill, IL
Rick and his staff were so easy to talk to and so nice to deal with. They took all the time I needed to help me really understand my options.
Phyllis D. Greenwood
East Alton, IL
Thank you for your hard work on getting the VA benefits settled for mom. Everything the whole office has done is appreciated.
Ruth Reno & Randy Matney
We want to thank everyone for all your help. It has been a long year. Your kindness has made it easier. We hope you all enjoy the sweet treats.
Mike and Alice Jackson
St. Louis, MO
ACTUAL RESULTS – 2011
In a recent 35 day period we received notification from the VA on SIX awards.
- Ill veteran in nursing home and healthy spouse at home $1,949/mo. for life. Fourteen months back pay of $27,286.
- Ill veteran in assisted living $1,644/mo. for life. Thirteen months back pay of $21,372.
- Ill veteran and ill spouse at home at $1,949/mo. for life. Three months back pay of $5,847.
- Ill widow of veteran at home $1,056/mo. for life. Nine months back pay of $9,504.
- Ill widow of veteran in assisted living $1,056/mo. for life. Five months back pay of $5,280.
- Ill veteran at home with healthy spouse at home $1,461/mo. for life. Approval in 15 days.
Disclaimer:Not all results are for full benefit and we cannot guarantee any result. The application that got approval in 15 days was done the same way as the application that took 3 months, 13 months and 14 months.
NOTE:Please remember every case is different. The speed of the award varies greatly even though we do all of the applications, exhibits and follow-up the same.